Portugal is overall a country with a mild natural environment and very good temperatures, featuring a wide range of outdoor activities and sports that you can do in nature that could fill several days of your holidays. Below, you will find the DOs and DON'Ts for the wellness travellers of Portugal:
- When in Portugal, pay a visit at Quinta da Regaleira, an estate located at the historical center of Sintra. It's one of the most romantic places in Portugal featuring lakes, grottoes, benches, fountains and other beautiful constructions!
- If you want to live an unforgettable diving experience, then you should dive at the beach of the Carvoeiro town, situated near Algarve! A very good option for beginners and intermediates!
- When you are in Portugal, definitely visit Lagoa das Sete Cidades. It's a twin lake situated in the crater of a dormant volcano on the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores, and many consider it as the most beautiful location in the country!
- Find the beaches of Praia Dona Ana, Praia da Falesia or Praia da Marinha and enjoy the best swimming - snorkelling experience in Portugal!
- Don't prejudice the big cities of Portugal. Even at the biggest cities of Portugal, you will find several wellness opportunities and many places like parks to relax!